Me and my daily injuries!!!

This is about me and my days!!! And the injuries i get during those days!!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

today: my hand

Hey hey hey!!! i should prolly tell you about me since i didn't on my first post!!! so well im lisa and i live in adel!!! And i do NOT like the whole disecting frogs, because frogs are the awsomest animal ever!!! And I hert myself ALL the time!!! That's me!!! well today after church i hert myself again!!! This time it was my hand!!! Well i tried to open the door to get into the house but the door was locked!!! i learnd that the hard way!!! Well i actually hert it on the nail that was sticking out by the door knob!!! so that's how i hert myself today!!! That's all i have to say for right now!!! so seeya!!! ~!~ smile 8) ~!~

3 Comments:

Blogger Nokeo08 said...

it's spelled hurt

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R U SURE???

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, definitely "hUrt"...

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home