Me and my daily injuries!!!

This is about me and my days!!! And the injuries i get during those days!!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ice Skating

Hey Hey Hey!!! well today the youth went ice skating and it was VERY cold!!! But i was proud of myself 'cause i didn't fall!!! Everybody thought i was going to fall but i didn't!!! And there was a lot of people with helmets on... but all of them were 'bout 10 years younger than me!!! That was embarressing!!! It was fun though!!! My dad told me it was like roller blading, but it don't think it was 'cause i'm good at rollerblading and i'm NOT good at ice skating!!! Oh, my gosh this week i didn't get hurt... that much!!! I hurt my knee... i was sitting at lunch and i lifted my knee up so my friend couldn't kick me and i hit my knee on the table and it cut me and it made it swell!!! It hurt!!! Then i hurt my finger... i was poping my fingers and i tried to pop my first finger and it wouldn't pop so i kept trying to pop it and i like pulled on it and it felt like it pulled it out of the socket!!! Well i think thats all i hurt this week!!! It was a good week!!! Well i think that's all i have for rite now so ttyl!!! ~!~smile 8P ~!~

2 Comments:

Blogger .... said...

You have wierd friends!!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger ~!~ lisa ~!~ said...

yes i no i do!!! well that day misti was like having guy troubles so she was mad!!!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home