Me and my daily injuries!!!

This is about me and my days!!! And the injuries i get during those days!!!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Scurry!!!

Hey hey hey!!! Well today was boring!!! All of the teachers were grumpy and yelling at us!!! Today i was sitting on my bed after i woke up and i looked at my knee and it was bruised and then my ankle started to hUrt so i looked at it and there was nothing there!!! Then in PE we had to do push-ups and then we had to do a sit-and-reach test and when i got up my ankle started to hurt again and i looked at it and there was nothing again!!! Scurry!!! And its been doing that all day and i can bearly touch it and it starts to hurt really bad!!! And now the bruise on my knee keeps getting bigger!!! Those are my injuries for today {so far}!!! Well i guess i can write 'bout how i hurt myself this weekend!!! Well oh,my gosh Tasha had prom this weekend and we went to her grand march and me, my cousin, my dad, and my g'ma were sitting in the bleechers waiting for her to come out and i think my cousin sat on my finger and it got caught in between the space in the bleechers!!! That hurt!!!
Oh, my gosh i am like going to die waiting for wednesday to come 'cause Mariah has my iPod so i don't have it to listen to on the way to school or in the car!!! so now if my batteries run out in my cd player while we're riding in the car i have to listen to oldies!!!
Oh, my gosh i think i found out were i get my clumsiness from!!! Well my great great g'ma is in the nursing home i work at and on Saturday when we went in to work the night nurse told us that she fell AGAIN!!! She was standing by her laundry basket and she fell over it!!! And like two weeks ago she fell in her bathroom like 3-4 times!!! So i think i finally found out were i got it from!!!
Well i think thats all i have for right now!!! My day was boring!!!
~!~ SMILE 8P ~!~

3 Comments:

Blogger .... said...

Do you even know who Mary is?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Nokeo08 said...

no she does not and i doubt u do

8:07 PM  
Blogger ~!~ lisa ~!~ said...

no cahlen put those links on there!!! cahlen by the way who is mary???

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home