Me and my daily injuries!!!

This is about me and my days!!! And the injuries i get during those days!!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My elbow vs. the car!!!

Hey hey hey!!! Well i had a pretty good day today besides the fact that my ankle still hurts and i have to run up and down stairs all day!!! Well i only got hurt once today and that was after school when my mom picked me up from school!!! I opened the car door and i was sitting down to get in the car and i hit my elbow on the outside of the door!!! OUCH!!! Well atleast it wasn't my bad elbow!!! Then it would have hurt even more and for longer!!! Well i think that's the only thing i hurt today!!!
Well this might sound stupid but me and my friends are making a group called the Jelly Beans!!! There are a bunch of us!!! Like i'm Kiwi, Misti is Green Apple, Taylor is Cherry's and so on i can't name all of them off the top of my head!!! And it would take for ever!!! Well i was either going to be Jalapeno or Kiwi!!! So i picked Kiwi!!!
Well i think that's all i have for right now i might right more later!!! SEEYA!!!
~!~ SMILE 8P ~!~

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask.. did you get your Ipod?

5:26 PM  
Blogger ~!~ lisa ~!~ said...

yeah!!! how did you know 'bout it???

6:03 PM  
Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

you just wrote it in one of your earlier posts..... now, how many times did you fall, and did you hit your head too? jk : )

1:08 PM  
Blogger ~!~ lisa ~!~ said...

Oh i knew that!!! well i've hit my head a lot of times!!! and i mean a lot!!!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx... who r u???

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home