Me and my daily injuries!!!

This is about me and my days!!! And the injuries i get during those days!!!

Friday, March 07, 2008

finally!

so yesterday was my sixteenth birthday! and i got my license! YAY! = ]] its so awesome being able to drive where ever i want now.. well kinda! i cant drive my truck to des moines yet! but after my party on saterday my dad is letting me drive his jeep around to like jordan creek and stuff!

ATF was awesome! i really changed during this one! before it i wasnt feeling the greatest but God really helped me! worship was amazing! and the drama opened my eyes to a lot! i cant explain it but it changed me soo much! and after one of the sessions i was thinking the whole time about who i have walked by or talked to and they dont know God and what their eternal life is gunna be like [[if they dont change]] and how big of a mistake i made not showing them His love! i felt soo guilty i broke down!

lisa = \

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

WoooooHoooo!! Congratulations on the license! Oh, and happy birthday a little late.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home