Me and my daily injuries!!!

This is about me and my days!!! And the injuries i get during those days!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

WoW!!!

wow i havent posted on this in FOREVER!!! well since the last time i posted A LOT has happend!!! but in the past like month a lot has happened too!!! like my dad gave me my truck... and we fixed it... but then the battery is shot now!!! and i had the surgery on my mouth!!! i also got stung ny a bee right when i got home from havein' surgery!!! i got the rest of my braces on!!! my minnow just died!!! oh yeah i also had a job for last weekend!!! it was aweful... but i needed money for tomorrow... so i sucked it up!!! and me and leah got to house sit for jeremy and jessica while them adn there family were on vacation!!! it was fun!!! well i really dont know what else to say!!! so i think thats all for now!!! i try to write on here more often!!! later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home