Me and my daily injuries!!!

This is about me and my days!!! And the injuries i get during those days!!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Fishin'!!!

Hey hey hey!!! I kinda had a busy weekend this weekend but not too bad!!! On Friday we had a b-day party for my aunt Kimmy!!! She turned 31!!! Then we came home and me and Tasha went on a walk!!! Then on Saturday i had to work in the morning!!! Then i came home and got ready to go to the races!!!
The races were Awesome!!! Like always!!! There weren't as many wreks this time but i guess in some way thats a good thing!!! But my cousin didn't do to good!!! I think his cars keep over heatin'!!! But in his stock race he hit the wall in one of the corners!!! Then in his F.W.D. class he went into the same corner and couldn't get out and pretty much all of the drivers in that class are his friends and some of the F.W.D. cars have radios and horns in their cars and all of his friends that had horns were hoknig for him when he was tryin' to get out of the hole!!! But then durin' the stock main Tim started in secent row and he was doin' really good!!! He had first for like more then half the race and then on the last lap Brett Sheilds got in front of him and got first but Tim got secent!!! so that was good!!! But Brett is one of Tims friends, but he was gettin' rough with him that night!!! But they were Awesome!!!
I didnt hurt myself VERY much this weekend!!! I hurt my knee on saturday at the races, i don't no how though and on sunday mornin' i 'bout started cryin' 'cause it hurt so bad!!! Then on Sunday me Leah and Tasha were makin' apple salad for the hog roast and i was cuttin' the apples and i was tellin' Leah and tasha to be carefull 'cause the apple cutter was sharp and then i went and cutt my finger on it when i was gettin' the core out of the middle!!! Then at the hog roast i twisted my ankle!!! Then today me my dad and tasha went fishin' at Bever!!! And me and my dad had to keep switchin' spots so we could switch between the trooler motor and thte gas motor, and i stepped over the seat and i almost fell off of the boat!!! That was scurry!!! And i had to pull the truck off of the ramp when my dad got the boat off and the gas on the truck is really touchy and i smocked the tires!!! Then when my dad got the boat on the trailer i had to pull the boat up outa the water and i smocked the tires another 2 times!!! It scurred me!!!
Well i think thats all i have to say rite now!!! Seeya!!!
~!~SMILE 8^) ~!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home